Sunday, February 27, 2011

Get Women To Wear A Girdle



"Freedom means having the ability to educate their children freely, and free means not having to send them to a state school, where there are teachers who want to instill principles that are the opposite of those of the parents "... before you say goodbye shall also be granted a joke of his. "Thanks for that applause, I would invite all the bunga bunga but be disappointed," he told a group of delegates who greeted him warmly . "
If the last exit of the patient (as it was to define the ex wife) and daughter advice obese bearded heart as he wrote some years ago " has always supported the freedom of ideas ... his master "is not known, although the suspicion is strong.
The fact remains that if it were someone (maybe a doctor ... but the good ones) should remind you to get back to 1994 in the meantime should not have been completely disgraced by attending grooms mobsters, whores of all kinds and ages, kissing and praise exaggerated every lousy dittatorello was close by.
To understand this better in 1994 could still talk about family values, sound principles simply because the public still did not know who he really was the individual.
say these things today after 17 years of acquaintance with the subject is the most to vomit, to its members on the payroll is to say that "two balls so" only because they are totally free, the world is yet another guffaw from torches on the clown and especially on the poor country of idiots who have voted.
But, as always, the problem is not the fool who said that "it is written out of mental hospital where I was hospitalized I" ergo that the lunatics are all others because he is the only sane.
The problem is always the plethora of characters that accompany it, justify it, are thrilled to his shit, I warmly applaud the vote ... and then, in this case yesterday, this morning to all communion! Other
that country shit! There are no longer even definitions can define the level of indignity to which we arrived.
I call myself Christian and reformist invitation to applaud bunga bunga!
Why?
Because my brain was so atrophied from not having even the ability to understand that they are in front of a suspicious individual believed to be able to say anything, "so here I applaud these animals the same?
Or because my interests are many and such that, even if the character more slippery in the world tells me what I want to hear me say that I do not care to mouth the words that come out I care about is getting that little prebend I need?
preferred a mix of both hypotheses and send down one more bite before the umpteenth demonstration of becerume, stupidity and servility in the meantime and wait. Expect a glimmer of light to enlighten the minds of all the poor people for years with their vote they force us to live in this wonderful country turned into a pigsty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment